National Geographic: Precious Rocks Gems and Minerals

I have an obsession with crystals. I bought and subscribed to the National  Geographic Precious Rocks magazine. Check out the pictures!

Favourite crystal: Amethyst

The link: http://www.preciousrockscollection.com/au/

17 comments ↓

• #   pou0001 on 05.29.13 at 1:52 pm     Reply

great I might check out that site!

• #   pen0001 on 05.31.13 at 9:16 am     Reply

Thanks

• #   pen0001 on 05.31.13 at 9:39 am     Reply

Hi ppl

• #   pou0001 on 06.14.13 at 4:15 pm     Reply

HI

• #   Trish Bassett on 11.29.13 at 7:17 am     Reply

Yes hello, I am collecting these for my grandchildren and they are loving them, we are still on our first show case, we are up to number 17 “AZURITE” But I have a complaint as this one (17) didnt come with its own little plastic box and foam that it sits in, in the case, I have been back to where I buy the Rocks from and have been told that No 17 have all come like that so what do I do now ?? can you help please.

• #   Karina on 12.02.13 at 6:35 am     Reply

Yes. Hi Trish I have problems to as they have delayed my deliveries so I am a bit behind but I have caught up. I believe you should go on the website and ring them up and ask if they can send a box. That’s a little disappointing because they are precious little things those rocks. If not I can’t help. I suggest putting tissue paper in the case if they refuse to send a box. Let me know what happens or if you need another helping hand. Thanks, glad to be of help.

• #   Kristy A on 12.19.13 at 2:14 pm     Reply

My sons issue 17 had its little padded box but issue 19 didn’t.

• #   Karina on 12.24.13 at 7:06 am     Reply

That’s a little weird

• #   richard evans on 02.07.14 at 2:15 pm     Reply

disappointed in no 29 calcite the sample sent looks nothing like the picture shown on the back of issue 28 nor on the front of29 I’m collecting these for my grandson hope the rest are depicted more accurately

• #   richard evans on 02.09.14 at 2:13 pm     Reply

why is my comment of two days ago still awaiting “moderation”

• #   Karina on 02.14.14 at 1:56 pm     Reply

It does that. I was having login problems so i have to “approve” your comment. Sorry about that. I can’t control it. Anyway. Answering your question; I don’t know what national geographic is doing but it is very disappointing. My issue 19 did not come with a box. As for the samples none look like the front. The front are precious obviously collectors items from collectors but I say who’s to complain. I understand where you’re coming from but I can’t help with dispatch issues or looks. I’m sorry about that. It’s better than nothing but as I always suggest, ring them. Complain. I always ring them about cases and boxes and stuff. I have to ring them for the 10th time because at the moment it’s rubbish. I hope I helped. Bye and thanks for visiting my blog!

• #   richard evans on 02.13.14 at 2:37 pm     Reply

issue 30 another dud shame national geographic shame

• #   richard evans on 02.16.14 at 12:16 pm     Reply

thanks for responding to my comment . I’m disappointed that it was not explained by national geographic that this would be the case .as the collection is 80 strong it adds up to a considerable amount of money . perhaps you would be able to provide me with relevant phone number so i can pursue this with them

• #   richard evans on 02.16.14 at 12:19 pm     Reply

thanks for responding to my comment . perhaps you would be able to email me the contact phone number for them

• #   Hobo on 02.17.14 at 4:37 pm     Reply

Which issue do u get the second box

• #   Janine on 04.01.14 at 3:27 pm     Reply

Does any body no how many issues there are?

• #   Karina on 05.19.14 at 7:11 am     Reply

It costs $1000 in total for i think over 80 issues